Both the Company and Client are subject to Anti Money Laundering laws and regulation, applicable worldwide and locally.
The Client must be aware and declare that:
- The use of the Company’s website and services shall be made only with accordance to the applicable law and not for any criminal activity.
- All money transaction from or to the Client shall be consistent with AML laws and regulations, and the funds that the Client transfers to the Company do not derive from any criminal or other illegal activity.
- The Client obligates to provide true and updated information about himself, to enable the Company to identify the identity of the Client when receiving and transferring funds from and to the Client.
- Repayment of any funds by the Company to the Client will be in the same currency and to the same account/credit card from which the funds were originally transferred, unless the Company has decided, by its own discretion, to return the funds to a different account of the Client.
Waltonchase.com does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers. Billing and clearing are governed by the St. Vincent and the Grenadines laws.
The Company has policies in place to deter people from laundering money. These policies include:
- ensuring clients have a valid proof of identification
- maintaining records of identification information
- determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists
- informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity
- closely following clients’ money transactions
- Not accepting cash, money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers.
Money laundering occurs when funds from an illegal/criminal activity are moved through the financial system in such a way as to make it appear that the funds have come from legitimate sources.
Money Laundering usually follows three stages:
- firstly, cash or cash equivalents are placed into the financial system
- secondly, money is transferred or moved to other accounts (e.g. futures accounts) through a series of financial transactions designed to obscure the origin of the money (e.g. executing trades with little or no financial risk or transferring account balances to other accounts)
- And finally, the funds are re-introduced into the economy so that the funds appear to have come from legitimate sources (e.g. closing a futures account and transferring the funds to a bank account).
Trading accounts are one vehicle that can be used to launder illicit funds or to hide the true owner of the funds. In particular, a trading account can be used to execute financial transactions that help obscure the origins of the funds.
Waltonchase.com directs funds withdrawals back to the original source of remittance, as a preventative measure.
International Anti-Money Laundering requires financial services institutions to be aware of potential money laundering abuses that could occur in a customer account and implement a compliance program to deter, detect and report potential suspicious activity.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT.
GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION
Color copy of a valid Government issued Photo ID
Examples of accepted Photo ID: Driver’s License/ National Identity Card/ Passport.
Expiration date must be valid. The entire document must be present in the copy uploaded including full name, ID number, photo and expiration date.
PROOF OF ADDRESS
Color Copy of a valid Utility Bill as proof of your current address. This can be a payment request/receipt, sent to your legal address, such as Water/ Electric/ Gas/ Internet/ Land Line Phone bill, or a recently issued bank statement. In order for it to be approved, the utility bill/bank statement must be issued within the last 6 months of submission. The entire document must be present in the copy uploaded including your full name, address, issuance date and utility company logo.
If a Credit Card was used to fund the account, we require front and back color copies of the Card.
Please follow the guidelines below for any uploaded file:
- The entire card must be visible showing all four corners.
- CC Front has to show the first 6 and last 4 digits of the card, Card Holder name and expiry date (Please cover the middle 6 digits).
- CC Back has to show the signature )please make sure that the middle 6 digits of the card are concealed since at times it can be read from the back of the card and that the signature is showing).
- Copies which are unclear, cut, or with missing required details (BACK copy without a signature, FRONT without mandatory details) will not be approved.
- Please note, that in case there were multiple cards used to fund your waltonchase.com account, we will require copies per each card.
Depending on the deposit method, the company reserves the right to request additional documentation to ensure the proper client verification.
We accept the following formats: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, pdf, and doc. You can submit the documents via our website (requires you to log in), or by email to our compliance department at [email protected]altonchase.com. We do not accept compressed formats or links. Please ensure the documents are clear and legible.
Upon submission, you will receive an email stating whether the account has been verified or not. Please note, additional documents may apply to conduct further billing procedures, please contact Customer Support for details.